This Flatbread recipe, inspired by BBQ Bobs own daughter Maddie is a great combination of BBQ and summer food. Next time you re in the mood for BBQ but a different twist, this is the recipe for you.
Maddies Smoked Brisket Flatbread Pizza on the Grill
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 3 flatbreads or naan bread
- 1 6 oz. container of crumbled goat cheese
- 2 cups of baby spinach (do not chop)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups smoked brisket chopped or pulled
- black pepper
- Garlic powder
- 2 tbsp. herb infused olive oil
- Set grill to 400°F indirect with a pizza stone
- Brush herb olive oil on the tops of the flatbreads
- Sprinkle flatbreads with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Sprinkle a substantial amount of shredded mozzarella on each then spinach leaves, brisket and goat cheese last
- Place flatbreads on the pizza stone and cook for approx. 10-15 minutes or until the bread is crispy and the toppings have cooked and melted.
- Sprinkle a touch of herb oil on the tops of the flatbreads just before serving.