Whats better than chicken wings? Smoked Chicken wings!! Try this style of cooking wings inspired by BBQ Bob and his son Mitch!
Mighty Mitch’s Grilled Wings
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 2 dozen wings cut into flats and drumettes
- 4 oz. BBQ Bob's Alpha BBQ Rub
- Spray oil (we used coconut)
- 1 cup BBQ Bob’s Original BBQ sauce
- 1 ½ cup of your favorite hot sauce
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4 tbsp. softened butter
- Set grill for 300°F Direct set up.
- Spray wings with oil on both sides then season both sides with BBQ Bob's Alpha BBQ Rub
- Grill them for approx. 1 hour or until the internal temp is about 195-200°F (flipping them approx.. halfway through the cook)
- In a half-size aluminum pan combine BBQ Bob’s Original BBQ sauce, hot sauce, garlic, and butter. Place the pan on the grill to heat the sauce and melt the butter. (stir to mix ingredients)
- Place finished wings in the pan with the sauce and toss them around to coat well.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing or ranch and enjoy!