Cooks 6 Racks of Ribs or 5 Racks and a Whole Chicken
Barbecue enthusiasts can simultaneously cook 6 racks of ribs in bulk or 5 racks of ribs and a whole chicken. An absolute must-have for your next backyard barbecue, the cutting-edge design evenly cooks food to perfection and will have you sinking your teeth into the most succulent, lip smacking barbecue.
Other than ribs, the Rib Rings® can cook wings, peppers, a whole chicken, and MORE!
Built in probe holder and reusable drop pan
A stainless-steel probe holder easily hooks onto the Rib Rings® so you can keep track of meat temperatures and slow-cook your most mouthwatering ribs. A reusable aluminum drip pan makes the disposal of grease easy and fast. Keep mess to a minimum by simply placing the drip pan underneath the rib rack.
Continuous air flow resulting in juicy ribs
Since the Rib Rings® is elevated from the drip pan, air can precisely flow to the meat, resulting in heavenly and insanely delicious ribs that will be sure to impress.
Sturdy, dishwasher safe, and versatile
The Rib Rings® is made with heavy-duty nickel-plated carbon steel for long lasting durability and resisting rust and corrosion. It is dishwasher-safe for added convenience, making it ideal for both backyard barbecue grills and home kitchen use.
The Rib Rings® can be used on all 18” diameter or larger vertical, horizontal, and round kettle, bullet style, drum, and ceramic grills and smokers.
- Cooks 6 racks of ribs in bulk or 5 racks of ribs and a whole chicken
- Cooks chicken wings, peppers, and more!
- Built-in stainless steel probe holder
- Reusable aluminum drip pan for an easy cleanup
- Oven and dishwasher safe
- Made with heavy-duty nickel-plated carbon steel for long durability
- Fits on all 18" x18" and up vertical, horizontal, and round kettle, bullet-style, and ceramic grills and smokers
There are no reviews yet.