This recipe is very near and dear to BBQ Bobs heart. Growing up this recipe was a tradition in the Trudnak household for Easter Sunday. Just in time for this Easter season , try some Easter Pie today!
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 1 pizza dough
- White flour
- 6 hard boiled Easter Eggs sliced
- 1 cup of sliced or chopped pepperoni
- 1 cup of sliced or chopped Soppressata
- 1 cup of sliced or chopped hard salami
- 1 cup of sliced sharp provolone cheese
- Olive oil
- Set Smoker to 375°F
- Roll out the pizza dough and place it in an aluminum full pan with has been dusted with flour.
- Layer the cheese, eggs and meats in the center of the dough and when you are finished, pull up the sides of the dough and pinch together tight so the dough does not separate. Brush with olive oil and place the pizza (in the pan) in the smoker. (We do not use smoke wood, just charcoal)