All of your guest will feel a little Irish with this tasty appetizer!
St. Patty’s Pastrami Reuben Bites
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 1 lbs. pastrami (thick sliced into 2”x2” squares)
- 1 loaf of mini rye bread
- ½ lb. baby swiss slices
- 8 oz. Russian dressing
- 1 ½ C. sauerkraut
- Fresh Italian parsley chopped
- 2 tsp. butter
- Butter and toast the mini rye slices directly on the grill for about 1 minute or until grill marks are achieved
- Place toasted rye slices in a disposable pan and top with the following ingredients in this order;
- Spoon of Russian dressing, slice of pastrami, spoon of sauerkraut, baby Swiss.
- Place the pan of open face sandwiches on the grill direct until the cheese has melted. Remove from the grill and spoon more Russian dressing on top of each sandwich.
- Sprinkle with some chopped parsley and serve with a cold beer!