Enjoy the fall season with this delicious, orange/cinnamon twist on bourbon, courtesy of BBQ Bob.
Smoked Cinnamon & Star Anise Cocktail Recipe
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 3 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange
- Hand torch
- Bourbon glasses
- Set star anise, cinnamon sticks and orange peel on a fire proof surface
- Torch the spices and orange peel until they start to smoke
- Place your bourbon glass over the smoking ingredients for 5-6 seconds then remove keeping upside down and place over ice cubes
- Turn glass right side up capturing ice then slowly pour bourbon over the smoky ice and enjoy.
- Zest some orange peel into drink for extra flavor