Freshly grilled duck seasoned with BBQ Bob’s 7Bones Beef Rub is a winning combination that is guaranteed to give you mouth-watering meal that you’ll never forget.
Grilled Duck Breast
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 2 ducks breast skin on
- Spray olive oil
- BBQ Bob 7Bones beef rub
- Set grill to 400°F direct
- Score skin on duck breasts lightly in a cross cross formation to allow for skin to render and crisp
- Spray duck breasts with oil
- Season both sides with 7Bones rub
- Grill directly until both sides are golden brown and have a nice bark. You may have to check frequently so you do not burn the skin. Duck is fatty and can darken quickly.
- Take to an internal temperature of 138°F and allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing thin. This will give you a nice medium rare to medium Doneness.