Fire up your charcoal grill and add that special something to tonight’s meal. This grilled flat iron steak over spring mix is quick, easy, and delicious! For best results, flip meat only once until the internal temperature reaches between 118 and 120 F. Let it rest for 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Charcoal Grilled Flat Iron Steak With Blue Cheese
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 1 Flat Iron Steak
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Dizzy Pig Cowlick Steak Rub
- 3 Eyz BBQ Rub
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Spring mix
- 2 pads of butter
- Light your coals and get your grill to about 450 degrees F
- Rub the flat iron steak down with olive oil them shake on a light layer of 3 Eyz BBQ Rub then a layer of Cowlick rub - Let the seasoned steak sit in a pan on the counter for approx. 30 minutes.
- Grill steak flipping one time until the internal temperature in the thickest part reaches 118-120 degrees F.
- Pull the steak and let it rest with a pad of butter on top for about 10 minutes Before slicing.
- Slice steak thin against the grain and place the slices over the Spring mix