Try this delicious grilled pizza recipe featuring locally made Hatfield Cheddar and Ale Bratwursts!
Grilled Hatfield Cheddar and Flying Fish Ale Bratwurst Pizzas on Naan Bread
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 4 Naan breads
- 6 links of Hatfield Cheddar and Flying Fish Ale bratwurst
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- Fresh oregano and thyme leaves
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Grill the Hatfield Cheddar and Ale sausage until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Slice and set aside
- Place a pizza stone on the grill and bring grill up to 450°F
- Take the Naan bread and brush with olive oil on both sides
- Dust Naan breads with salt, pepper and garlic powder
- Spread on 3 tbsp. pizza sauce then sprinkle on a mixture of mozzarella and cheddar cheeses.
- Sprinkle on some fresh herbs if desired. I like to use oregano and thyme leaves.
- Place the sliced brats on the pizza and cook them on the stone for approx.. 6-8 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the bottom of the naan breads become golden brown.