These sweet and tangy wing-a-ding-ding dish taste explosion comes from the award-winning BBQ Bob’s Hav’N a BBQ: Alpha Barbecue Rub. They’re called “No Huddle” because can’t eat them fast enough, they’re that good!
No Huddle Dry Rub Chicken Wings
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- Chicken wings: Family Pack (16 wings)
- BBQ Bob’s Alpha Rub: 3 tbsp
- Melted butter: 1/2 stick
- Measuring cup
- Chef’s knife
- Cutting board
- Charcoal grill
- Meat Thermometer
- Melt butter in a measuring cup
- Light coals and set smoker or grill (indirect) to 350°F.
- Brush some melted butter onto wings then shake on the BBQ Bob’s Alpha rub coating both sides of the wings.
- Cook wings for 30 minutes flipping periodically to avoid burning. The internal temperature reaches 185-190°F.
- After 5 minutes of cooking the wings, brush melted butter onto the wings periodically. Touch up with Alpha Rub along the way if needed.
- Serve with celery sticks and blue cheese or ranch dressing.