These Crispy Grilled Chicken Thighs are the ultimate go to for a summertime grilling party!
Crispy Grilled Chicken Thighs
Time to Prepare
Estimated Cook Time
- 6-8 skin on, bone-in chicken thighs
- 2 oz. BBQ Bob's Alpha Rub
- 1 oz. Victory Lane Jalapeno Season All
- Light olive oil
- Set up your charcoal grill for direct cooking. If you're using the Monolith ceramic grill, use the second-tier stainless grid on top of the standard grate.
- Set Guru temperature controller to 275°F.
- Lightly trim the chicken thighs removing any heavy fat or extra skin.
- Use a jaccard to poke holes in the chicken skin. (don't be shy, spend about 20 seconds on each piece).
- Season both sides of the thighs with a light dusting of Jalapeno Season All, then a dusting of Alpha Rub.
- Place on the second tier grid skin side up for approx. 40 minutes or until the bottoms of the thighs start to turn golden brown.
- Flip the chicken skin side down after 40 minutes and cook for another 20-30 minutes or until the internal temperature is 185°F.
- Brush with BBQ sauce if you wish and serve.