DigiQ DX3 Black 6 Foot Probes with Free Sauce and Rub
THREE WAYS TO BUY:
(1) Choose your grill/smoker from the drop-down below to find a compatible model:
(2) Use our fun and easy-to-use "Guru Guide" to find the Guru right for you!
(3) For the advanced user, build the components of a custom Guru Control kit.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: GET A FREE HAV'N A BBQ'S ORIGINAL SAUCE and ALPHA RUB WITH PURCHASE OF A DIGIQ KIT*
Available in Black or Green:
Smarter control. Improved accuracy. Fresh new look.
Better tasting BBQ than ever before
Serve up your most delicious and succulent BBQ for family and friends at your next cookout, without the learning curve, hassle or frustration of controlling your cooker’s heat. With new custom settings and enhanced features, the new cutting-edge DigiQ® DX3 is your must-have automatic temperature control for consistently creating tender, juicy slow-cooked meat every time.
ULTIMATE PRECISION. POWERFUL PERFORMANCE.
Gain greater control over your heat for incredibly delicious results
NEW SMART COOK FEATURE
Automatically keeps your cooker’s heat at the perfect, precise temperature like never before. The new and advanced DigiQ® DX3’s SMART COOK feature makes it easier to hold even temperatures with pre-programmed modes that are perfectly tailored to your cooker. With a simple touch of a button, choose your ideal SMART COOK setting, and the improved algorithm will learn and adapt to your specific cooker’s needs by adjusting the percentage of the time the fan runs based on the size and style cooker you have.
Since every cooker performs differently, this feature was developed to dial-in to your cooker’s particular needs, whether it requires more air at shorter intervals or less air at longer intervals. These adjustments to the supply of airflow make your cooking temperature even more precise, which means all your favorite meals will be bursting with flavor.
THE DIGIQ® DX3 GETS A FRESH NEW LOOK
The DigiQ® DX3 has a sleek, upgraded new look and also comes with a completely redesigned Pit Viper fan. The high temperature and water resistant Pit Viper fan includes an easier to use damper system with fine-tune adjustment capabilities, allowing you to create your perfect temperature and maximize fuel efficiency.
Why is controlling your cooker’s temperature important?
The DigiQ helps solve the two most common problems of cooking outdoors:
- Regulating your grill’s temperature
- Accurately monitoring your food’s temperature
Meat is naturally built around tough, chewy protein fiber structures called collagen. Cooking at precise low temperatures over several hours breaks down those bonds and transforms them into that incredibly tender, tantalizingly juicy, and amazingly delicious BBQ we all crave.
HOW THEY WORK VIDEO
Works in Just Four Easy Steps:
- Attach the DigiQ to your grill or smoker
- Place the ambient digital thermometer inside on the pit grate
- Place the food digital thermometer inside your meat
- Set your desired temperature for the cooker and your “food ready” temperature
RAMP MODE FEATURE
Activate the “Ramp Mode” feature and the DigiQ detects when your food is approaching its “done” temperature. It then shuts off the fan blades. That allows you more time to remove your meat at the perfect moment, avoiding the chances of overcooking.
OPEN LID DETECTION
Since opening your cooker’s or smoker’s lid can cause a quick drop in temperature, DigiQ’s built-in algorithms evaluate when a sudden drop in temperature has happened. It then automatically minimizes temperature disturbance and speeds up recovery time to the desired cooking temperature.
- Full-time adaptive control algorithm learns how your pit behaves for better stability and accuracy
- New SMART COOK feature for improved accuracy
- The Open Lid Detection option senses when the cooker is open. This minimizes the temperature disturbance and quickly recovers your grill to the desired cooking temperature
- Exclusive Ramp Mode feature lowers cooking heat when meat temperature rises close to the “done” temperature so meat doesn’t overcook
- Because of its precision, your charcoal burns more efficiently, lasts longer, and saves you money
- High intensity LED display that is visible in bright sunlight
- Controls temperatures ranging from 32˚F-475˚F range with +/- 2˚F accuracy
- Runs on 100-240V AC power (12V DC power options available, sold separately)
- Can control up to two powerful Pit Bull fans (for bigger cookers)
- Aluminum control box is rugged and rust-free
- Proudly made in the USA
- Recipe booklet included
OTHER GURU CONTROLS
- PartyQ – Portable and great for those lives that are on-the-go. Because the PartyQ runs on AA batteries, it is fantastic for controlling cooker temperature when camping, RV’ing, tailgating, or just cooking in your backyard..
- CyberQ – Controls your cooker temperature and comes with three digital food thermometers. Monitor and control the CyberQ via WiFi with your mobile device or desktop computer. Also alerts you when your food is done with an e-mail, text, or audible alert.
*For a limited time only.